COST Action IC1205 on Computational Social Choice
This is a preliminary website. Additional information is available from the official COST website.
- The next deadline for STSM's is likely to be in April, with the possibility to apply for missions between mid June and October 2014. The Action has approved a total of 26 STSM's to date.
- We will organise a Summer School on the Interdisciplinary Analysis of Voting Rules for doctoral students and other young researchers on 8-12 July 2014 in Caen.
- (April 2014) The next MC/WG Meeting will be held in Maastricht on 9-11 April 2014. The local organiser is Hans Peters. The scientific programme will be put together by WG1 (voting) and WG4 (matching).
- (October 2014) The second MC/WG Meeting of 2014 will be held in Sibiu on 20-22 October 2014. The local organiser is Constantin-Bala Zamfirescu. The scientific programme will be put together by WG2 (fair division) and WG3 (information merging).
- (January 2014) The Action supported a Workshop on Economic Theory and Computation in Southampton in January 2014.
- (January 2014) The Action organised a Workshop on Iterative Voting and Voting Games in Padova in January 2014.
- (October 2013) The scientific focus of the Barcelona Meeting on 16-18 October 2013 was on judgment aggregation (WG3) and matching (WG4).
- (September 2013) The Action organised a Workshop on Simple Games and Beyond in Paris on 27 September 2013.
- (August 2013) The Action supported the ESSLLI Workshop on Logical Models of Group Decision Making, Düsseldorf, August 2013.
- (July 2013) The Action supported CretaMASSS-2013, Chania, Crete, July 2013.
- (July 2013) The Action supported the Conference on Economic Design, Lund, July 2013.
- (June 2013) The Action organised a Summer School on Matching Problems, Markets and Mechanisms for doctoral students and other young researchers on 24-28 June 2013 in Budapest.
- (June 2013) The Action supported the ICAPS Workshop on Distributed and Multi-Agent Planning, Rome, June 2013.
- (April 2013) The scientific focus of the Oxford Meeting on 15-17 April 2013 was on approval voting (WG1) and resource allocation (WG2).
- (December 2012) The Action was officially launched during a Kick-Off Meeting in Brussels on 30 November 2012.
The Management Committee elected the following officials:
Ulle Endriss (Action Chair),
Bettina Klaus (Action Vice Chair),
Britta Dorn (STSM Chair),
Annick Laruelle (Chair of WG1 on Voting & Elections),
Nicolas Maudet (Chair of WG2 on Fair Division),
Jérôme Lang (Chair of WG3 on Information Merging), and
Péter Biró (Chair of WG4 on Matching Mechanisms).