Abstracts and extended abstracts of talks at CiE 2005 will appear in two volumes distributed at the conference:
- S.Barry Cooper, Benedikt Löwe, Leen Torenvliet (eds.), New Computational Paradigms, First Conference on Computability in Europe, CiE 2005, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, June 2005, Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Computer Science volume 3526.
- S.Barry Cooper, Benedikt Löwe, Leen Torenvliet (eds.), CiE 2005 Abstracts, ILLC Publications X-2005-01.
The invited talks and selected contributed talks will appear in the LNCS volume (see our list of contributed papers to see which ones), the others will appear in the ILLC volume.
There will be several post-conference publications in which we publish the full versions of the papers presented at the conference and additional material covering the area of new computational paradigms. The editors of the post-conference publications will invite authors of papers presented at the conference to submit a full version to one of these publications. They will be peer-reviewed according to the usual standards of journals.
- Barry Cooper, Benedikt Löwe, Andrea Sorbi (eds.), New Computational Paradigms.
This volume will be an edited monograph with survey, expository and carefully selected research papers. While tied to the conference, it is supposed to be seen as an independent book and will contain high-level contributions of authors not associated to the conference.
- Thomas Bäck, Benedikt Löwe (eds.), Computing and the natural sciences at CiE 2005.
Special issue of the journal Theoretical Computer Science C covering quantum computation, biological computation, evolutionary computing, neural networks, molecular computing and others.
- Barry Cooper, Benedikt Löwe, Dag Normann (eds.), Mathematics of Computation at CiE 2005.
Special issue of the journal Mathematical Structures in Computer Science.
- Barry Cooper, Benedikt Löwe, Peter van Emde Boas (eds.), Computability in Europe 2005.
Special issue of the journal Theory of Computing Systems.
The three journal publications (TCS, MSCS, and ToCS) will follow a tight schedule in order to enable timely publication:
|June 30th, 2005
||Invitation of potential authors
|September 15th, 2005
||Deadline for submission of papers (in PDF format)