EuroWordNet Results and Exploitation
The most important results are:
- the wordnets in each separate language (Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Czech and Estonian) linked to the English WordNet,
- an addition to Wordnet1.5 for relations not covered in the Princeton Wordnet for English,
- WordNet1.5 in EuroWordNet format.
- an Inter-Lingual-Index (based on WordNet1.5) to connect the different wordnets and other ontologies.
- the shared top-ontology,
- Polaris: a wordnet editor to create and edit wordnets linked to EuroWordNet.
- Periscope: the EuroWordNet viewer in which all this can be viewed and selections can be exported
- a report on the demonstration of the results in information retrieval tasks.
Other results are:
- document explaining the database architecture,
- definitions and test-sentences for the semantic relations,
- progress-reports on the building and comparison of the wordnets,
- papers on EuroWordNet.
Last Update: December 31, 1999
On to "Licensing of the results"
Up to "Main Menu"