16 January 2014, Workshop on (dynamic) modal logics and tableau systems, Brussel, Belgium
On January 16th, 2014 a workshop on (dynamic) modal logics and tableau systems will take place at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
The list of speakers is as follows.
- Andreas Herzig - Logics for Belief Change Operations: A Short History of Nearly Everything
- Yacin Hamami - Bringing the Interrogative Model of Inquiry to the Multi-Agent Case: A DEL-Style Approach
- Chenwei Shi - Reliable Evidence and Evidence-Based Knowledge
- Sonja Smets - Logics for Evidence-Based Belief Revision
- Patrick Allo - Is logic special? An interactive account of the role of logic in reasoning
- Jens Ulrik Hansen - Tableaux by Reduction Axioms for Dynamic Epistemic Logics
- Tiago de Lima - Tableaux for Dynamic Logic of Propositional Assignments
- Jonas De Vuyst - Dynamic Tableaux for Dynamic Modal Logics
The workshop will (provisionally) start at 9.00 and end at 18.10.
One day later, on January 17th, Jonas De Vuyst will publicly defend his PhD thesis on tableau systems for dynamic modal logics.
The workshop is free. Email jdevuyst at vub.ac.be to register.