(Updated) 6 - 19 July 2018, 7th Federated Logic Conference (FLoC'18), Oxford, England
FLoC 2018 brings together nine major international conferences related to mathematical logic and computer science:
- International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV)
- IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium (CSF)
- International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM)
- International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction (FSCD)
- International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP)
- International Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR)
- International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP)
- Annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS)
- International Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing (SAT)
Plus FLoC workshops (7-8 July, 13 July, and 18-19 July) and the School on Foundations of Programming and Software Systems (FoPSS, 30 June - 6 July).
We have already begun confirming exciting lineup of speakers, including keynotes by Shafi Goldwasser and Georges Gonthier; plenary lectures by Peter O'Hearn and Byron Cook; and a public lecture by Stuart Russell at the Sheldonian Theatre. We will also hold an Oxford Union-style debate on ethics for autonomous robots. There will be banquets, receptions and other social events in historic venues across the city.
The FLoC volunteer programme allows students and postdocs to have free participation (no registration fee) at FLoC conferences and workshops, in exchange for contributing to the smooth running of the conference by performing several tasks. Volunteers will be able to interact with speakers and participants, network with other researchers and meet graduate students from all over the world. Deadline for applications: 18 May 2018.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for workshops on topics in the field of computer science, related to logic in the broad sense. Each workshop proposal must indicate one affiliated conference of FLoC 2018. It is strongly suggested that prospective workshop organizers contact the relevant conference workshop chair before submitting a proposal. Submission of workshop proposals deadline: June 19, 2017.
Calls for papers will be issued in early 2018.