7 - 25 August 2017, Logic in Stockholm 2017, Stockholm, Sweden
Logic in Stockholm 2017 is a series of logic related events organised by the Departments of Mathematics and Philosophy at Stockholm University, and the Group of Theoretical Computer Science at KTH. The series consists of the following events:
- August 7–11: The Third Nordic Logic Summer School, NLS 2017
- August 14–20: The 2017 ASL European Summer Meeting (Logic Colloquium), LC 2017
- August 20–24: The 26th EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic, CSL 2017
- August 16–19: Workshop on Logic and Algorithms in Computational Linguistics 2017, LACompLing2017.
- August 25: Workshop on Logical Aspects of Multi-Agent Systems, LAMAS 2017.
- August 25: Workshop on Logic and Automata Theory in memory of Zoltán Ésik.
See the conference homepages or the individual conference announcements for CFPs.