16 - 20 September 2019, Thirteenth International Tbilisi Symposium on Language, Logic and Computation (TbiLLC 2019), Batumi, Georgia
The Thirteenth International Tbilisi Symposium on Logic, Language, and Computation will be held 16-20 September 2019 in Batumi, Georgia.
The Symposium series is organized by the Tbilisi State University and the Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC) of the University of Amsterdam in conjunction with the Institute of Linguistics and Information Science of the Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf. The programme will include tutorials on Logic, Language and Computation, and a series of invited lecturers. There will be two workshops (on Language and on Logic and Computation) embedded in the conference programme.
The Programme Committee invites submissions for contributions on all aspects of logic, language, and computation. Work of an interdisciplinary nature is particularly welcome.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Natural language syntax, semantics, and pragmatics
- Linguistic typology and semantic universals
- Language evolution and learnability
- Historical linguistics, history of logic
- Natural logic, inference and entailment in natural language
- Logic, games, and formal pragmatics
- Logics for artificial intelligence and computer science
- Constructive, modal and algebraic logic
- Categorical logic
- Algorithmic game theory
- Computational social choice
- Formal models of multiagent systems
- Information retrieval, query answer systems
- Distributional and probabilistic models of information, meaning and computation
- Models of computation.