- Please note that these pages are moderated: your item will not immediately appear on the webpages.
- English submissions are strongly preferred.
- For minor updates to existing entries you can also email the news administrators directly.
- Submissions to the ILLC website are also put on the ILLC News mailing list that is sent out every week to the ILLC community and interested parties.
- Announcements for conference or workshop are sent out in a monthly ILLC Conference mailing. Unless they are actively sponsored by the ILLC, this is instead of the weekly mailings.
- A news item will normally be included in the mailings 2-3 times: when announced, just before the CFP deadline (if any), and just before the date on which the event takes place (if any). If you want a newsitem to be re-announced in the mailings, do not re-submit it: instead, make a request to the news administrators that an exception be made.