The form below allows you to submit material that you would like to be added to the News pages of the ILLC and MScLogic sites.
- Please note that these pages are moderated: your item will not immediately appear on the webpages.
- English submissions are strongly preferred.
- For minor updates to existing entries you can also email the news administrators directly.
- Submissions to the ILLC website are also put on the ILLC News mailing list that is sent out every week to the ILLC community and interested parties.
- Announcements for conference or workshop are sent out in a monthly ILLC Conference mailing. Unless they are actively sponsored by the ILLC, this is instead of the weekly mailings.
- A news item will normally be included in the mailings 2-3 times: when announced, just before the CFP deadline (if any), and just before the date on which the event takes place (if any). If you want a newsitem to be re-announced in the mailings, do not re-submit it: instead, make a request to the news administrators (email: M.R.Vervoort at uva.nl) that an exception be made.
Please add a short description and/or a reference to other information, if available. Combined, these should not be more than two paragraphs in length.
If the text of your item is longer than two paragraphs, you can put brief summaries in the description and/or reference fields and enter the full text here. This text will be shown on a separate page. Put the complete text of the announcement here, including contents that you already entered in the description-field.
If a webpage for the item already exists, please put the location of that webpage in the 'reference' field and leave this field empty. Note that the webmaster will likely discard the contents of this field if it is already available at your webpage.
Please add any remarks to the administrators of the newslists (for instance, "test", "update", an expiration date for the announcement if it is not obvious, etc.), and some contact information for yourself.