Gabriela Asli Rino Nesin
- MoL ( 1 September 2009 - 23 September 2011)
- PhD student, Graduate Teaching Assistant, Automata and Formal Lanugage Theory, University of Leicester, Computer Science, United Kingdom, 2011-01-09 - 2015-01-09
- Research assistant, Social Practice of Mathematics, University of Oxford, Informatics, United Kingdom, 2015-01-09 -
- Research Assistant, Social Practice of Mathematics, Edinburgh University, Informatics, Scotland, 2016-01-05 -
- Lecturer, Mathematics, University of Brighton, CEM - Computing, Engineering and Mathematics, United Kingdom, 2016-09-01 -
To change or amend this information or control what is displayed and what is hidden, enter your email and press the 'Request edit-link' button. If the email-address you entered matches the email-address we have on record, you will receive a mail containing a link to a page where you can update the information.