The next event is on Friday, September 30th:
Speaker: Fengkui Ju (Beijing Normal University)
Date and Time: Friday, September 30th 2016, 15:30-17:00
Venue: ILLC Seminar Room F1.15, Science Park 107.
Title: Everything be in order until I get back!
Abstract: Everyone is in some normative state which concerns what actions we ought to perform and what states we ought to reach. Normative states can be described by use of languages. Many things can change normative states including utterance of imperatives. Two types of imperatives can be identified: action and state imperatives. Utterance of the former changes what actions we may perform and utterance of the latter changes what states we may reach. This work presents a way to handle state imperatives based on CTL*.
More upcoming events:
- Friday, October 14th, 15:00 - LIRa session: Malvin Gattinger and Hans van Ditmarsch
- Friday, October 28th, 15:00 - LIRa session: Aybüke Ozgun
- Friday, November 4th, 15:30 - LIRa session: Giovanni Ciná
- Thursday, November 17th, 09:00 - LogiCIC Workshop: The Logical Structure of Correlated Information Change
- Friday, November 25th, 15:30 - LIRa session: Johan van Benthem