Members of the ILLC are involved in many courses and teaching programs, at all levels.
The ILLC is coordinating the Graduate Programme in Logic which runs
- the international and interdisciplinary MSc in Logic,
- an international PhD programme,
- and a non-degree programme called Logic Year.
- Amsterdam University College (Bachelor)
- Artificial Intelligence (Bachelor, Master)
- Betagamma (Bachelor)
- Brain and Cognitive Science (Master)
- Computer Science (Bachelor, Master)
- Cultural Information Science (Bachelor, Master)
- Forensic Science (Master)
- Mathematics (Bachelor, Master)
- Media and Culture (Bachelor)
- Musicology (Bachelor)
- Philosophy (Bachelor, Master)