27 - 30 August 2019, The 30th International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2019), Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The purpose of the CONCUR conferences is to bring together researchers, developers, and students in order to advance the theory of concurrency, and promote its applications.
CONCUR is co-located with:
- the 17th International Conference on Formal Modelling and Analysis of Timed Systems (FORMATS 2019)
- the Combined 26th International Workshop on Expressiveness in Concurrency and 16th Workshop on Structural Operational Semantics (EXPRESS/SOS 2019)
- the 8th IFIP WG 1.8 Workshop on Trends in Concurrency Theory (TRENDS 2019)
- the 4th International workshop on TIming Performance engineering for Safety critical systems (TIPS 2019)
- the 9th Young Researchers Workshop on Concurrency Theory (YR-CONCUR 2019)
CONCUR 2019 solicits high quality papers reporting research results and/or experience related to semantics, logics, verification and analysis of concurrent systems. All papers must be original, unpublished, and not submitted for publication elsewhere.