CfP special issue of Information on Emerging Techniques for Cryptography
Cryptography forms the underlying basis for many security solutions in today's computer systems and networks, securing data while it is being stored, transferred, and processed. As security and privacy problems increase in real-world applications with emerging threats, new and innovative cryptography solutions are needed in order to ensure our computer systems and networks are protected.
This Special Issue will specifically focus on new and innovative cryptography solutions aiming to address emerging threats and existing threats in more efficient manner. The particular topics of interest for this Special Issue include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Foundational theory and mathematics for emerging computer systems and networks
- Provable security of emerging techniques for cryptography
- The proposal and analysis of cryptographic primitives for emerging computer systems and networks
- Cryptanalytic attacks on emerging computer systems and networks
- Cryptographic applications in cloud computing and IoT
Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website.
The Programme Committee cordially invites all researchers to submit their papers for presentation. Submission deadline is 31 January, 2020.