Preprints and other reports
The ILLC publishes several series of reports, dissertations and other publications. Most of these are available online from our electronic archives. Information on how to submit ILLC reports may be found on the ILLC Prepublication Procedure page.
Note that not all publications by ILLC members are published in the ILLC Publication series. For complete lists of publications of ILLC members, please consult the Searchable List of Publications or the Annual reports and self evaluations.
- Prepublication Series (PP; 1999-current)
- Technical Notes Series (X; 1993-current)
- Master of Logic Series (MoL; 1997-current)
- Mathematical Logic and Foundations (ML; 1988-1998)
- Logic, Philosophy and Linguistics (LP; 1988-1998)
- Computation and Complexity Theory (CT; 1988-1998)
- Computational Linguistics (CL; 1988-1993)
- Instituut voor Taal, Logika en Informatie (ITLI; 1986-1987)
The electronic archives may also be accessed by using the Search Form of the ILLC Eprints server.