Autumn 2020, 4th international conference on Logic, Relativity, & Beyond (LRB 2020), Simontornya, Hungary
There are several new and rapidly evolving research areas blossoming out from the interaction of logic and relativity theory. The aim of this conference series, which take place once every 2 or 3 years, is to attract and bring together mathematicians, physicists, philosophers of science, and logicians from all over the word interested in these and related areas to exchange new ideas, problems and results.
The spirit of this conference series goes back to the Vienna Circle and Tarski's initiative Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science. We aim to provide a friendly atmosphere that enables fruitful interdisciplinary cooperation leading to joint research and publications.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we had to DELAY the LRB20 conference to another time which will be specified later.
We invite you to submit your abstract via EasyChair. Topics include (but are not restricted to):
- Special and general relativity
- Axiomatizing physical theories
- Foundations of spacetime
- Computability and physics
- Relativistic computation
- Relativity theory and philosophy of science
- Knowledge acquisition in science
- Temporal and spatial logic
- Branching spacetime
- Equivalence, reduction and emergence of theories
- Cylindric and relation algebras
- Definability theory
- Concept algebras and algebraic logic