Membership application for Working Groups in EuroProofNet (COST Action)
EuroProofNet is a new COST action aiming at federating all the European researchers working on proofs in order to improve the interoperability of proof systems. There are currently 6 working groups (WG):
- WG1: Proof systems interoperability.
- WG2: Automated theorem provers.
- WG3: Program verification.
- WG4: Libraries of formal proofs.
- WG5: Machine learning on proofs.
- WG6: Type theory.
A COST action can fund visits to other labs, and participation to summer schools, workshops and conferences. Anyone willing to contribute to the goals of the action is eligible. If you are interested, registration to EuroProofNet working groups is now open (it's possible to register to several working groups).